Monday 6 February 2012

Poker Funny Jokes

Just came across to poker humor site a while ago. I just laugh out loud because of these funny jokes.


*A homeless man asks another man for two dollars. The man says "Will you use the money to buy booze?" The homeless man replies "No sir, I don't drink." The man then asks "Will you use the money to gamble?" The homeless man replies "No sir, I don't gamble." So the man says "Do me a favor and come home with me. I want my wife to see what happens to a man who doesn't drink or gamble."


*A man sits down at a poker game and consistently calls another man's bluff. The other man asks "how could you tell I was lying?" and the man replies "because your chips were moving."


*A weekly Friday night poker game was going strong well into the midnight hour when one of the players from the game returned from a bathroom break with a shocked look to him. "David!" he said with urgency, "Come quick! Your wife is in the bathroom making love to your brother!". "Ok guys" David replied, "this is absolutely the last hand!"


Ha Ha Ha!


This is why I love poker, Very funny! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment